Thursday, March 5, 2009

RSVP (If you please)

Well, it's time. The invitations should be coming soon, and we'd like to get reservations at the resort set. Please let us know here if you'll be coming and when so we can get your room all set! If you won't be able to make to Thailand, you can leave us a note too, because we want to hear from all of you!

Just click on comment to RSVP. If you don't have a blogger account, you can leave your comment as an anonymous user, but make sure you leave your name in the comment! Thanks.

Always with love,
kate and jason

13 comments:

  1. Hey I'll be the one in white! I'll be carrying flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'll be there too. I wouldn't miss it for the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr. and mrs. webster will be there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coleen will be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to it! We'll be there for sure! Jugo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kate and Jason,

    We are supper sad that we can't make it. :( We know you guys will have a great time and a wonderful life together!!!!

    Love, Jolene and Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Brian, I will be there representing Tucson/Singapore. Perhaps I will be able to round up some more of the clan to also come out. But for now, at least I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey G-friend,

    Jen will be there. I'm going to start working with a travel agent on the details. Seems reasonable to stay at your hotel. Probably won't see you until then. Luv Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jason and Kate!!
    It looks like Aaron and I will be joining in on your celebrations.... can't wait!!!
    xoxoxo
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey you two, sorry, I won't be making it for your celebration...i assume we'll be doing some celebrating here in delhi though:)
    xoxo
    -becky galvan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Duffield's are in. That includes the kids too! I hope thats cool chica.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think we did this earlier. I hope you know that of course Marshall and I will be there.
    See you soon,
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly and jake HannonNovember 19, 2010 at 11:38 PM

    We'll be there!!!! Kelly and Jake

    ReplyDelete